So here is my blog! I had one years (2 years, ish) ago and I decided to start a new one up and make it better!
When I did my other one I was a junior in high school, and being a junior, I really didn’t have anything interesting to say. I managed to say nothing somewhat eloquently. I thought I was interesting, no worries, I’m not so delusional now. I know I may not be the most interesting person around, but at least now I’ve got more interesting subjects to talk about now. Since I was a junior–and am now a Freshman in college–I have acquired a love for photography and baking. I’ve always loved reading and writing, and I had been working at the library for a while.
This blog will be a combination of all these things,
- My favorite photography tips that I’ve collected from my dozens of books and magazines, my own views on it, and favorite famous photos.
- Book Reviews! Because who doesn’t like to know if the book they’re about to read is good or not?
- Writing tips from various places and my own progress as I work on my own novel
- Baking, not a lot on that though, there will be another blog up shortly about the baking adventures
- Working at my library, even though it’s not really my library, I’ve been going there for the last 15 years of my life, and working there for just over 3 years
- Life in general, which basically means if it’s worth sharing, it will be shared.